Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pool Party!!!

This morning Mom kept telling me we were going to a party, the last time she took me to a party there was loud music and weird looking people and I didn't like it at all, PLUS there were 4 cats that I didn't like and they kept trying to sniff me and bat at my face. Cats are really weird.
But today's party was much different and much more fun! It was a pool party! Mom's friend Molly has a big yard and I got to run around like crazy!!! And I made a new friend today, his name is Charles, He was kinda scary and hyper at first but then he settled down and we played. Molly put him on this leach thing and I teased him cause I could run farther than him and he couldn't catch me. Then I rolled around in some poop and mom was not very happy with that, but I like rolling in poop! Me and Charles both got to go in the pool too to cool off! We had so much fun! Thanks Molly for letting me swim in your pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment